- dkelsoAsked on February 01, 2017 at 01:49 AM
We like to know how we can include referrer data in the incoming forms so we can see right away if its from Organic, PPC, Social etc..
- IanAnswered on February 01, 2017 at 02:18 AM
This is possible through the use of Get Referrer Widget on forms. This widget should collect relevant information you are looking for.
Let us know if you have any further questions regarding the same.
- dkelsoAnswered on February 01, 2017 at 09:57 PM
Good Day Sir!
I added the Get Referrer Widget that you have suggested to my website's form but upon adding it I have encountered a problem, it affected some fields of my form in email notification, all fields were disappeared except the "Referrer" field, a screenshot of the said problem is provided below.
- IanAnswered on February 01, 2017 at 11:41 PM
I checked your account, but there are many forms in your account. Please provide the URL of the specific form and we will check the issue and provide you a solution.
- dkelsoAnswered on February 02, 2017 at 12:09 AM
Here's the link of the form: https://www.jotform.com/build/62407801142951
- IanAnswered on February 02, 2017 at 01:48 AM
I could replicate the issue at my end. I am forwarding the issue to our Developer team so they can look into it and update you.
- dkelsoAnswered on February 19, 2017 at 09:06 PM
Good day Sir, any news about my issue?
- IanAnswered on February 20, 2017 at 01:13 AM
The Developer reported the issue to be resolved.
Please check again at your end and let us know if you face any issue.
- dkelsoAnswered on February 27, 2017 at 10:27 PM
Good Day Sir, it looks like the issue is still there, it's not yet resolved on my end.
- IanAnswered on February 27, 2017 at 11:56 PM
I checked the form http://www.jotformpro.com/form/62407801142951
Please try labeling the fields and try again. That should fix the issue.
- dkelsoAnswered on February 28, 2017 at 12:36 AM
It worked like a magic! Thanks a bunch :D
- dkelsoAnswered on March 14, 2017 at 01:55 AMHi Sir, I need to get these things with my jotform in my website:
1. Original Referrer
2. Reporting the page they were on when they filled out the form
those are two different things, the second one was able to achieved using the get referrer widget, what widget can I use to get the number 1, the Original Referrer? Original Referrer is the page where they get the hyperlink.
- IanAnswered on March 14, 2017 at 03:25 AM
I had moved this question to a separate thread at https://www.jotform.com/answers/1090761
You will be replied on the thread shortly.
- IanAnswered on March 14, 2017 at 03:36 AM
If the issue continues, our best recommendation is to use your own SMTP settings for the sender email: https://www.jotform.com/help/244-How-to-Setup-SMTP-for-a-Form
Please observe your email activity from here on. You may also check your email activity to see the status of the email deliveries from your forms by following this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/293-How-to-View-All-Your-Form-Email-History
Let us know if you have more questions regarding the same
- IanAnswered on March 14, 2017 at 03:40 AM
Please disregard my previous response about SMTP. That was posted in this thread by mistake.