- rkthurstonAsked on February 01, 2017 at 10:25 AM
I need to fix a form fucked up by 4 NOW
but 3 advanced designer hang when you try to save need urgent fix!
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 01, 2017 at 10:30 AM
I could not reproduce the issue, I switched to V3, loaded the Advanced Designer, and styled a form. The designer successfully saved the edits. I tried it in Chrome and Firefox browsers.
What browser are you using?
- rkthurstonAnswered on February 01, 2017 at 10:46 AMI’ve tried Safari and Firefox, but there is a limit to the number of time I will go through the fix and then it fail to save.
- rkthurstonAnswered on February 01, 2017 at 10:46 AMleft page and redid and it has worked but that was my 6th attempt to save in 3 and about 2o times in 4 before I gave up on version 4
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 01, 2017 at 11:27 AM
If the saving function is lagging again, please do the following:
1) Take a screenshot of your browser developer console:
How to open it in Safari: https://www.wickedlysmart.com/hfjsconsole/
How to open it in FireFox: https://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/Tools/Browser_Console
2) Then load the link of this thread in your browser: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1053258
3) Upload the screenshot as shown on this guide: https://www.jotform.com/answers/414264-How-to-include-screenshot-image-in-the-support-forum
So, we can forward it to our back-end team. Let us know if you need more help.