- mfiscaliniAsked on February 01, 2017 at 10:36 AM
The next button does not work anymore.
- IanAnswered on February 01, 2017 at 10:53 AM
I could replicate the issue at my end. I am forwarding the issue to Developer team so they can look into it and update you
- JotForm DeveloperhasanAnswered on February 01, 2017 at 12:09 PM
We're truly sorry about this. It seems like a recent update to the Scrollable Text widget caused this issue. We reverted it back.
Could you please test it again and let us know if the issue is persisting or not?
- mfiscaliniAnswered on February 01, 2017 at 01:20 PM
Thank you. That form and four nearly identical forms seem to be working fine now.
- mfiscaliniAnswered on February 09, 2017 at 04:21 PM
This same problem seems to have come back. Please help! I have a campus full of faculty trying to submit their forms and cannot. This form was working fine as of Monday.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 09, 2017 at 05:47 PM
You are correct, I can see the error reproduces again:
I have informed our developer about this issue. You will be notified via this thread when it gets fixed.
- JotForm SupportwidgetsAnswered on February 10, 2017 at 03:55 AM
@mfiscalini, The error was caused by the scrollable text widget. Please try to re-integrate the said widget to fix the problem the report back and let us know if the problem persist.