- ChristinaWagnerAsked on February 01, 2017 at 11:51 AM
I hope, my inquiry is understandable, since English is not my native language.
My idea was, to create a survey that has 5 different types of results. In that survey, I am going to ask my audience 7 questions and each of those questions will have 5 answers. One answer that's going to specify that person as one of the 5 categories (types), that the survey-taker could fall into. My question is now, if there is a way, that the calculation and categorization of the results could be done as follows:
e.x. A person answered 5 of the 7 questions that say, that they are type 1, but only 1 of the 7 questions, that they are type 3 and another 1 out of 7 questions that they are type 5.
Because of those answers, the result of the survey will be, that the person falls into the category of type 1 since the majority of that person's answers were for type 1.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on February 01, 2017 at 01:22 PM
Please feel free to test the next form, you can also clone it to your account to check the backend.
- Separate form calculation fields used to capture type answers.
- In combination with Update / Calculate Field conditions. You will need a separate condition for each answer (7x5).
- Calculating totals for selected types.
- Calculating maximum total.
- If max value is equal to some total, showing user a specific thank you page.