- MMESincAsked on February 01, 2017 at 12:21 PM
- JotForm UI DeveloperkaanAnswered on February 01, 2017 at 12:24 PM
Could you please elaborate when this happens and which version of JotForm you are using so we can further investigate.
- MMESincAnswered on February 01, 2017 at 12:26 PM
It has happened before the change over and again this morning with 4.0. It appears a change is made with the form, it reverts back as if it wasn't saved. And I know it was saved as I clicked the button 3 times to ensure.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on February 01, 2017 at 12:31 PM
I tested a couple of your forms and all changes were updated immediately. I cleared your forms cache just in case it was a caching issue.
Make sure the form is not open in two different places. Forms autosave so if the same form is being edited by another person or open in multiple browsers, the changes will save back and forth between the two.
If none of the above is the case, let us know and we will be happy to have another look.
- MMESincAnswered on February 01, 2017 at 12:51 PM
Sounds like a plan. Thank you.