- schoolgovernanceAsked on February 01, 2017 at 01:09 PM
- JotForm UI DeveloperibrahimAnswered on February 01, 2017 at 01:14 PM
You can now export your form submissions into an excel format. Please follow steps below:
1. Login to Jotform and go to My Forms page
2. Click on the Form name you want to export submissions to Excel from and click on "Submissions" button
3. Scroll down the page, On the Grid Table-Right above the Submission Date title you will see "Download as Excel" button.
Also, you can find some instructions on this page: https://www.jotform.com/help/73-How-to-Download-Form-Submissions-as-Excel-CSV-PDF
If you need further assistance, please feel free to ask.