- rajberiAsked on February 01, 2017 at 01:22 PM
I have created a form. I have emailed the link to my wife to test the procedure. She has completed it but how does she send it back to me? There is no email back/return to sender/submit form
Screen shot of completed form enclosed
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on February 01, 2017 at 01:56 PM
I checked your form and it has currently 0 submission. Your form notification is configured properly and the email recipient is not in the bounce list.
I also found out that the form doesn't have a "Submit" button. No one can submit the form if there's no Submit button. Please insert a Submit button in the form, here's how:
1. In the Form Builder V4, click the "Add Form Element" button at the left side.
2. Under the Basic tab, you'll see the "Submit" tool. Please drag it towards the bottom of the form.
3. Save the form and verify the email notification by manually completing the form.
Hope that helps. Thank you.