- KStampAsked on February 01, 2017 at 04:47 PM
How do you do this task with the 4.0 version of jorform?
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Manage Multiple Fields
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on February 01, 2017 at 05:33 PM
The Manage Multiple Field feature is not yet available in Jotform Version 4 but is still working on Version 3.
I will be forwarding this thread to our developers so by the time it becomes available in V4 we will be able to notify you via this thread.
- max123jotAnswered on February 04, 2017 at 11:00 AM
i utilize this feature as well
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on February 04, 2017 at 01:39 PM
Thanks for your support to this request. This will be implemented soon by our developers. As my colleague suggested, you can use this feature in V3 for the meantime.
- JotForm DeveloperberkayAnswered on February 07, 2017 at 09:37 AM
We have implemented manage multiple options for JotForm V4.0, to manage multiple items you need to press and hold control or shift key and select items. After that you can see manage multiple options toolbar.
Here is a gif about it.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on February 12, 2017 at 06:52 AM
@Carlton_Black - To give way to the OP, I moved your post to a separate thread https://www.jotform.com/answers/1063959
We'll have it addressed there shortly.
- JotForm DeveloperberkayAnswered on February 16, 2017 at 06:50 AM
We have implemented this feature for mobile devices. If you open your form in your iPad you will see checkboxes after selecting a field for multiple selection.