- CraigL61Asked on February 01, 2017 at 09:49 PM
1. When I create a coupon in JotForm, do I also need to login to Stripe and create the same coupon there as well?
2. When someone uses a coupon will that show up on the report somewhere and list which coupon it was?
- JotForm SupportowenAnswered on February 02, 2017 at 01:31 AM
1. This used to be a necessity in the past but right now you do not need to do this. When you create a coupon on your Stripe integration through JotForm it's all set and done.
2. When someone uses a particular coupon the coupon code is displayed on the submission data of your form.
Please contact us again if you need any further assistance.