- strikeaphotoboothAsked on February 01, 2017 at 11:16 PM
I added a form I created on my Facebook business page on the contact section, on Facebook there's no setting to remove the link. When I click on the contact section, it says my JotForm page is unavailable. Is there a way I can "un link" it from my page?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on February 02, 2017 at 02:13 AM
Here's how to remove/ unlink the form from your facebook page. Please follow the instructions below:
1. From the Facebook Page, click Manage Page from the left side of the page.
2. Click Apps menu at the left side of the coming page.
3. Then, find Jotform and click the "x" icon.
Let us know if you need further assistance.