- JotForm SupportowenAnswered on February 02, 2017 at 02:39 AM
You can insert the following CSS code into your form in order to have a larger break between your products:
I hope this helps.
Thank you for contacting us.
- lunchymoonAnswered on February 02, 2017 at 06:37 AM
Hi Thanks. This has been helpuful but I mean a page brake with the button (ex. "go to the next page" button)
- JotForm SupportowenAnswered on February 02, 2017 at 06:48 AM
Oh, I see. I'm afraid that's not possible since all your products are listed within the payment field. We're not able to put page breaks between the elements of a single field. If you'd like to list your products with checkboxes though, that'd be possible. It does need some further calculations to pass the payment field but we can provide assistance you on this if it's ok for you.
- lunchymoonAnswered on February 02, 2017 at 07:01 AM
thanks for the quick reply. Yes i know the method to pass the value to the cacluclation plugin but I prefer the payment plugin for now. In any case the snippet of css you provided me has improved the view of the items but I set it to 30px:
a collegue of you also provided another snippet of code to add some space between the product, but it did not help much:
height: 53px !important;
Can you tell me the differences between the two snippet above?
- JotForm SupportowenAnswered on February 02, 2017 at 07:13 AM
I have just written a response which describes the difference between them here :)
- lunchymoonAnswered on February 02, 2017 at 07:14 AM