- dkutaAsked on June 07, 2012 at 01:08 PM
I need t odowngrade my account today. I was never given a plimus account use or password. So please contact me to get this taken care of.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on June 07, 2012 at 01:57 PM
I am sorry for the inconveniences. Your account is already scheduled to downgrade on July 1st. It will remain Premium until then.
- gori-mathewAnswered on June 07, 2012 at 02:02 PM
You account has been downgraded as per your request. Please note that your account will remain in Premium till 2012-07-01 when your payment expires.
If you were to downgrade it by yourself and since you are using credit card to pay for your Premium subscription.
To cancel your subscription (and keep it as a free acount):
1. Go to your Account Setting then click Cancel Subscription button below your account information.
2. After beign redirected to a Plimus page where your Plimus account ID (long string of numbers) is already prefilled, find your Plimus password in the email message that you received when you first paid for your subscription.
3. If you cannot find your password, you can have it reset here.
4. Log in to Plimus then cancel your subscription.
Lets know if you need further assistance.