- YoDermAsked on June 07, 2012 at 02:06 PM
I uploaded a transparent image but there is still a border. What CSS can I inject so it is completely transparent.
Here's a link: http://form.jotform.us/form/21567980767166
Thanks for your help?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 07, 2012 at 03:48 PM
For this particular button type your form is using, you may inject the codes below to remove the border:
border: none !important;
Hope this helps.
- YoDermAnswered on June 07, 2012 at 04:01 PM
There is still a border. Is there any chance that the border-like style isn't actualy a border? A shadow or something else particular to a button?
I'm just guessing, but I would love to resolve this. Thanks for the help once again.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 07, 2012 at 04:21 PM
Oops! Sorry about that. It looks like the codes in the CSS file responsible for the border cannot be overriden since you chose a button style other than the default one.
Changing the button style back to the default one should remove the border. Can you please try and let me know if it helps?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on June 07, 2012 at 07:54 PM
It appears that the issue with your form's button has been resolved but was there a line under the original button? If so, please have a look at this thread.