- annetteneffAsked on February 02, 2017 at 09:06 AM
I would like to embed my form on linked page in Clinked.com. The instructions from clinked.com are below.
Item #3 states I should "check/enable Secure form option" on your jotform.com site but I cannot find this option.
please advise asap!
Instructions on Clinked website stateHow can I create forms?
1. Visit jotform.com and create your online form using the tools provided
2. Click 'Embed Form' button using Jotform menu
3. Copy the form URL (Don't forget to check/enable Secure form option otherwise integration won't work)
4. Click Create/Edit a Note in Clinked and paste the link into the document and hit Save.
- amyAnswered on February 02, 2017 at 09:56 AM
By default option, all of the forms are secure form in Jotform. This is an old instruction. So, you don't need to check or enable "Secure form" option. Because your form has been already a secure form.
We have a user guide about the embed codes: Which Form Embed Code Should I Use?
I think this guide can help you with the embedding your form to your site.
However, if you need further assistance, we'd be glad to help you.