- bazzerhAsked on June 07, 2012 at 03:43 PM
I was definitely logged in when I created it and I have tried to follow the guidance on how to clone it from the URL but this is not even close to what I started with.
The live url is http://www.safechilduk.info/ofsted_compliance.html and this is referring to the form at http://form.jotformeu.com/jsform/21574226249354
When I try to import this it just repeats all of the text into 5 different questions with none of the conditioning I set originally.
Hope you can help as I have an email of 27,000 going out tomorrow for which this is the landing page
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on June 07, 2012 at 03:49 PM
Form Id: 21574226249354 is on a guest account which means you aren't login when you created the form. We can however move the form to this account with your confirmation. Thanks!
- bazzerhAnswered on June 07, 2012 at 03:53 PMThat would be great – please transfer this. many thanks for the swift response too
I am pretty sure I was logged in and as others think they were who this has happened to there might be some loss of integrity somewhere along the logic path.
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on June 07, 2012 at 03:56 PM
I have successfully transferred the form to this account. You should be able to see it now.
- bazzerhAnswered on June 07, 2012 at 04:03 PMThat’s Great and many thanks for the excellent support