- thomasmoblyAsked on February 02, 2017 at 12:41 PM
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on February 02, 2017 at 01:53 PM
I gave that a try and was able to add an image as intended.
Just ensure that you will insert the image using the button highlighted above. If you're seeing any sort of message/error or anything that will help us see the problem, let us know by sharing a screenshot of it. Here's How-to-add-screenshots-images-to-questions-in-support-forum
- thomasmoblyAnswered on February 02, 2017 at 02:19 PM
Thanks. Every time I click the insert image button it pulls up the box to insert but it is mostly off of the screen (top left corner) and I am unable to scroll up to see it and actually upload my image. See screenshot.
- thomasmoblyAnswered on February 02, 2017 at 02:58 PM
I think I may have found the problem. I was using Safari. When I used Google Chrome it seemed to work.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on February 02, 2017 at 03:21 PM
Glad it worked with Google Chrome. However, I found it odd to see the popup modal box to behave that way in Safari. Were you perhaps using an iPad? If you were, now might be the good time to use our new V4 Form Builder.
It's built with a mobile-first approach so it should work and scale accordingly on any device. To use it, just follow the screenshot below: