- miriam36Asked on February 02, 2017 at 01:55 PM
can I export the data as a excel with certain areas, like dates, phone number, Bdays?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on February 02, 2017 at 03:12 PM
Yes, that is possible here in JotForm. Here's how:
1. Go to the My Forms page. Select the form and click the Submissions button.
2. In the Submissions page, click the Cogwheel Icon (Properties) and you can enable or disable the fields you want to show or hide in your Excel.
3. After that, you can now download it in Excel, CSV, or PDF. Here's a guide: How-to-Download-Form-Submissions-as-Excel-CSV-PDF.
Let us know if you have any questions. Thank you.