- odevtezhazirlaAsked on February 02, 2017 at 02:31 PM
My form has disappeared from my web page why????
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on February 02, 2017 at 03:15 PM
I checked your page and the form is showing on my end:
If it is still not showing on yours, let us know and we will be happy to look into this further.
- odevtezhazirlaAnswered on February 02, 2017 at 03:20 PM
it's still not showing on my own
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on February 02, 2017 at 03:22 PM
Try replacing your current embed code with your forms iFrame code:
- odevtezhazirlaAnswered on February 02, 2017 at 05:23 PM
I don't know how to use joomla well. and i found your link : https://www.jotform.com/help/6-Adding-a-form-to-Joomla
it's not working
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on February 02, 2017 at 05:32 PM
Do the exact same process, except replace the code you copy in step 2 with your forms iFrame code:
- odevtezhazirlaAnswered on February 08, 2017 at 05:36 PM
DNS programı kullandığımda form görüntülenebiliyor ancak dns programı kullanmadığımda, yani Türkiye serverlarında form görüntülenemiyor..
- IanAnswered on February 08, 2017 at 08:23 PM
I could see the form, but seems form.jotformeu.comhas some issues while loading in Turkey
I am forwarding the issue to our developer team so they can look into it and update you.
- odevtezhazirlaAnswered on February 08, 2017 at 08:59 PM
Thank you. i lost so many works just because of that.
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on February 09, 2017 at 05:27 AM
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
As my colleague said, the issue has been forwarded to our developers. However, We would appreciate if you could provide us your external IP and DNS details.
On the other hand, please try to embed your form by following embed codes or try to access through following URLs.
Form named Teklif Al: https://form.jotform.com/60222476966360
<iframe id="JotFormIFrame-60222476966360" onload="window.parent.scrollTo(0,0)" allowtransparency="true" src="https://form.jotform.com/60222476966360" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:540px; border:none;" scrolling="no"> </iframe>
Form named Teklif Al Buyuk: https://form.jotform.com/60222469016348
<iframe id="JotFormIFrame-60222469016348" onload="window.parent.scrollTo(0,0)" allowtransparency="true" src="https://form.jotform.com/60222469016348" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:539px; border:none;" scrolling="no"> </iframe>
Thank you for your understanding and feel free to contact us for any further issue you may have.
- odevtezhazirlaAnswered on February 09, 2017 at 07:00 PM
my ipv4 adress: 192.168.0.11
if we can't fix it, i'm going to change my form in for jotform.
- IanAnswered on February 09, 2017 at 08:14 PM
We would appreciate if you could provide us your external IP and DNS details. The Ip you provided is the INTERNAL IP.
To get the External IP go to Network Tools
Select the "DNS Records" option. By default, your external IP is currently in the search box. Click the "Go!" button. This will show you all the DNS records including the official IP address of your ISP's name servers.
Here's an example:Retrieving DNS records for ip-xxx.xx.xx.xx.xdsl.xnet.co.nz... DNS servers ns3.wxnz.net [18.104.22.168] ns2.wxnz.net [22.214.171.124] ns1.wxnz.net [126.96.36.199]Answer records ip-xxx.xx.xx.xx.xdsl.xnet.co.nz A xxx.xx.xx.xx 3600sAuthority records xnet.co.nz NS ns1.wxnz.net 3600s xnet.co.nz NS ns2.wxnz.net 3600s xnet.co.nz NS ns3.wxnz.net 3600sAdditional records ns1.wxnz.net A 188.8.131.52 300s ns2.wxnz.net A 184.108.40.206 300s ns3.wxnz.net A 220.127.116.11 300s ns1.wxnz.net 28 [16 bytes] 300s ns2.wxnz.net 28 [16 bytes] 300s ns3.wxnz.net 28 [16 bytes] 300s
Please paste the similar information for us.
- odevtezhazirlaAnswered on February 09, 2017 at 09:02 PM
Lookup failed: 18.104.22.168 No data
22.214.171.124 is from Turkey (TR) in region Middle East
No host name is associated with this IP address or no reverse lookup is configured.
Retrieving DNS records for 126.96.36.199...
Attempt to get a DNS server for 188.8.131.52 failed: 184.108.40.206 does not exist in the DNS
- IanAnswered on February 09, 2017 at 10:28 PM
Thank you for the updated information. I had forwarded the same to our Developers team for further investigation.
Thanks for your patience.
- JotForm DeveloperuygarAnswered on February 10, 2017 at 01:13 AM
Please open https://www.whatismyip.com/ url address and sent us "Your IP Address Is part". This problem solved week ago but some ISPs in Turkey not updated their blocked mechanism.
- odevtezhazirlaAnswered on February 10, 2017 at 04:57 PM
The form still not appeared. i'm going to use another form. thank you and good bye
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on February 10, 2017 at 06:02 PM
If you wouldn't mind letting us know your IP we will be happy to see why the form is still not loading. Let us know and we will have a look as soon as we can.
- odevtezhazirlaAnswered on February 10, 2017 at 07:59 PM
Here is all my informations
- odevtezhazirlaAnswered on February 10, 2017 at 08:26 PM
WAN IP Adresi: 220.127.116.11 MAC Adresi: fc:4a:e9:0c:da:02 Süre D: 00 H: 02 M: 00 S: 00 Bitiş Cmt Şub 11 02:33:29 2017 IPv4 DNS Sunucuları: 18.104.22.168 22.214.171.124 126.96.36.199
Also i looked up my modem setup and found that ips.
- odevtezhazirlaAnswered on February 11, 2017 at 04:34 AM
do you need any other information?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on February 11, 2017 at 09:35 AM
Thank you for all information provided, if we need more information we will get back to you.
Your messages will reach developer assigned.
Thank you for your patience.
- odevtezhazirlaAnswered on February 12, 2017 at 03:25 PM
Everywhere I go I check everyone's computer and mobile phone, but the form is not visible anywhere. It's not just because of my computer and my ip address, it's not visible anywhere. Only when the DNS changer is used, it can be displayed via an ip address outside of Turkey and I have been waiting for you to fix it for days, I lost lots of work and money because of your form !!!
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on February 12, 2017 at 06:24 PM
I understand your frustration.
Our apologies for the delay. We needed all that information so we can investigate the cause of the problem. The problem started when certain ISP from Turkey blocked our domains.
I will certainly follow up with developer assigned for a possible update.
Thank you for your understanding.
- JotForm DeveloperuygarAnswered on February 12, 2017 at 11:10 PM
Our development team located in Turkey. I checked your site on Turk Telekom, Turkcell and Avea. It's working. Your ip address belong to Turksat Uydu-Net Internet. Maybe their blockage not updated. We tried to contact them but there is no return.
You can use form.jotform.com/60222476966360 link for your forms. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- odevtezhazirlaAnswered on February 13, 2017 at 05:25 AM
I'm useing Turkcell on my mobile and your form still not appeared.. is your development team real?
- odevtezhazirlaAnswered on February 13, 2017 at 05:39 AM
Here is Turkcell and i've just taken this screen shoot.
- JotForm DeveloperuygarAnswered on February 13, 2017 at 06:28 AM
Yes. You are right about Turkcell. My phone also cached your link before. We have sent an e-mail to Turkcell and Turksat to remove form.jotformeu.com. Thank you for your cooperation.
- odevtezhazirlaAnswered on February 13, 2017 at 07:10 AM
I'm waiting for it. goodbye
- odevtezhazirlaAnswered on February 17, 2017 at 01:27 PM
Hi, I'm still waiting for a solution, and i'm still loosing so many works because of the form. When are you going to fix it?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on February 17, 2017 at 02:29 PM
Unfortunately, there are no updates at this time. We will let you know as soon as we have a response from the IPS's.
- odevtezhazirlaAnswered on February 17, 2017 at 02:52 PM
ok thank you
- odevtezhazirlaAnswered on March 03, 2017 at 04:58 PM
I'm still waiting for your useless form, is it so so so so hard to fix it? if you can't fix, why are you doing that job??
- IanAnswered on March 03, 2017 at 08:11 PM
I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Please embed the code again by changing the URL. Simply remove EU from the URL in the script from https://form.jotformEU.com/jsform/60222476966360 to https://form.jotform.com/jsform/60222476966360
Let us know if you still face any issue