- lancehoughAsked on February 02, 2017 at 04:01 PM
Right now our username is the name of an employee that worked here many years ago. I'd like to edit it to our business name.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on February 02, 2017 at 04:36 PM
We can change your username (lancehough) for you. Just get back to us with at least 3 username choices (from most preferred to the least) so we can try the others in case your 1st was already taken by someone else.
- lancehoughAnswered on February 02, 2017 at 04:46 PMGreat!
CrossWinds Church @ Freisman
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on February 02, 2017 at 05:12 PM
CrossWinds was already taken. Since we don't allow spaces for usernames, I have changed yours from lancehough to CrossWindsChurch.
Just logout of your account then log back in using the new username and let us know in case you face any troubles.
- lancehoughAnswered on February 02, 2017 at 05:45 PMhmmm... I logged out and then back in and lancehough is still showing
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on February 02, 2017 at 08:34 PM
I checked our records and I can confirm that your username is now CrossWindsChurch. Can you please clear your browser cache and login using your new username to see if the issue still persists?
If it does, please let us know.
- lancehoughAnswered on February 06, 2017 at 11:45 AMWorks! Thanks.