- MmcAsked on June 07, 2012 at 08:07 PM
When I embed the code in my Tumblr, it creates a small clickable box graphic that takes me to a form page. Why is the form not showing up on the page I embedded it on? I've tried using the make for Tumblr code, and the regular code.
This is a re-post of a comment on Adding a form to Tumblr
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on June 07, 2012 at 08:39 PM
Can you try using iFrame as the embed code, please? let me know if that works for you.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on June 07, 2012 at 09:02 PM
I have done a test, opened a tumblr account. What I did is to ad a page and I named it Contact me, then on the editor I wrote "Contact me" I clicked on the HTML button and pasted my form's code (I grabbed it from Tumblr button using the Add a Text Method
Then I just pasted it below the setence, as shown below :
Here you have the final result
You can see it live here
Try to follow this little guide, let me know if you still need assistance
- TheMassesAnswered on October 10, 2012 at 04:00 PM
i'm getting the little boxes too
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on October 10, 2012 at 06:46 PM
Have you tried the solution given? Does it work or no? Let us know your tumblr page so we can check.
It is also good if you start creating another thread, http://www.jotform.com/answers/answer.php?.
- footynionsAnswered on January 06, 2013 at 09:24 PM
Trying to embed the code into Tumblr page. Does not show anything. Turns out to be blank everytime I input the code.
Any ideas why?