- Kaech_fdpAsked on February 03, 2017 at 04:00 AM
I want create a shop.
When the client select different products it should send me also like a article number and a id number.
[2x] product A | article number: 123 | id: 1
[3x] product B | article number: 456 | id: 2
[ ] product C | article number: 789 | id: 3
The client order 2x product A and 3x product B.
Now I should get a mail with a table:
ID | | Article Number | Product | Quantity | Address
1 123 product A 2 Exampleaddress 123
2 456 product B 3 Exampleaddress 456
How can I create this? Something with hidden fields maybe?
Is there maybe an option without payment, only with textfields and hiddenfields?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on February 03, 2017 at 04:31 AM
I think the workaround for this, is to create an Order Form. If you want an option without payment, you can use a Purchase Order payment tool.
To achieve this, please follow the steps below:
1. From the Payment tools, please select the Purchase Order.
2. Go to the Payment Wizard Settings and start adding the Products.
Here's a guide on how to How to Add Options to Payment Forms?.
However, once the form is submitted, unfortunately, it will not be in a table format. Here's a sample email notification for this work around.
Hope this helps.
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- Kaech_fdpAnswered on February 03, 2017 at 04:41 AM
Okay well is there no option to make an edit in the html to send this hidden?
How can I hide the text: free.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on February 03, 2017 at 04:52 AM
To hide the text "Free" you can inject a custom CSS code to your form.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on February 03, 2017 at 10:11 AM
Since your other question is related to a separate topic, it is moved to a separate thread and shall be addressed there shortly. Please follow the link below: