- Craig MillerAsked on February 03, 2017 at 10:55 AM
Everything worked fine for the first week or so, then all of the sudden i had people emailing me saying that they couldn't get past the first page. When i would try it on my computer it worked just fine. I told them to try it on a different device and most people had luck that way. As i continue to get complaints, i keep trying it on my computer to ensure that it is still working on my end. Now it is no longer working for me. What do i need to do to keep this running smoothly?
Here is the form:
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 03, 2017 at 12:15 PM
I did test your form and I am not able to replicate the issue you are having. I was able to click on the next button and move to next page. Please check the screenshot below:
Have you embedded your form in any webpage? Please share the webpage URL where you have embedded your form and we will take a look.
We will wait for your response.
- Craig MillerAnswered on February 03, 2017 at 12:45 PMNot embedded anywhere. We just send out a link via email to our participants.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on February 03, 2017 at 02:13 PM
I tested your form and, same as my colleague, I wasn't able to replicate this problem:
It could ibe related to Browser or Browser's cookies.
Which Browser did you use when you tried to use this form?
Also, you can try Clearing your Browser's cache and see if that helps.
- Craig MillerAnswered on February 03, 2017 at 02:45 PMWe have been using IE and Chrome on our desktops, and safari on our phones. Tried clearing cache, history, and everything else. Still not working. We’ve noticed that it works for everyone the first few times, and then for some reason it just stops working one day.
- Craig MillerAnswered on February 03, 2017 at 02:45 PM[cid:image001.png@01D27E21.9FFEEB70]I’ve also noticed that when it is not working the next button is off center as compared to the screenshot you just sent me.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 03, 2017 at 04:12 PM
Not sure what could be the reason why it does not work on your end, it works fine for me in IE, FireFox, and Chrome.
Could you check the developer console, and take screenshots, and send it to us?
Here is how to check dev console panel:
Then load the link to this thread in your browser: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1055982
And upload the screenshots: https://www.jotform.com/answers/414264-How-to-include-screenshot-image-in-the-support-forum
Let us know if you need more help.
- ddrummer2Answered on February 03, 2017 at 04:37 PM
- tylernimAnswered on February 03, 2017 at 05:16 PM
Jotform changed the title of my question, but it was the same issue and they fixed it for me:
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 03, 2017 at 06:32 PM
@ddrummer2, thanks of sharing, I have forwarded this to our back-end team.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 22, 2017 at 05:10 PM
We're sorry for the very late update, but we are no longer able to replicate this issue on your form.
Can you please confirm that the issue has been resolved?