- ebenitoAsked on February 03, 2017 at 01:49 PM
I created this form integration with Google sheets, but after one submission it stops working after one submission.
Then I remove and recreate the integration and the submissions show on the newly created sheet.
I need this fixed ASAP
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on February 03, 2017 at 03:13 PM
I have checked and your you provided is successfully integrated with Google Spreadsheet.
Did you resolved your issue when you re-integrated your form with Google Spreadsheet?
Please note that when re-integrating the form to Google Spreadsheet, the old sheet will be replaced by a new one. However new sheet will have all submissions.
I have also tested Spreadsheet integration on one of my forms and it is working correctly.
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- ebenitoAnswered on February 03, 2017 at 03:45 PMIt's not working, when you send a new form, it doesn't update the sheet,
that's that I've said on the description of the issue
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 03, 2017 at 05:51 PM
Your are correct, I have tested it with one of my forms, only by removing and integration back again, the new submissions are updated in the spreadsheet.
I have forwarded this to our back-end team. You will be notified via this thread when this gets fixed.
- JotForm DeveloperDenisAnswered on February 06, 2017 at 02:45 AM
Sorry for the trouble, I've checked your logs and it seems your integration had several errors so our system blocked your integration. Re-integration should fix the problem now. Please test it and let us know if issue still persists.