- praxairdirectAsked on June 08, 2012 at 12:42 PM
Can a form use a drop down with USA and other as the choices and when other is selected, have the vistor forwarded to a rejection page?
Can a form use a radio button and with the specific selection, key a different email address?
Form in question:
- gori-mathewAnswered on June 08, 2012 at 02:58 PM
Yes, that's possible using Conditional Logic feature to have the vistor forwarded to a rejection page.
To show how it works, Look at the test form below with setup condition. You can see the final form here:
1. Create a dropdown field with list with USA country and other option
2. On the "Setup & Share" toolbar, click on "Condition" button. Then select " Change Thank You URL after submission" option.
3. Next, create a condition that redirects user to the Thank You URL you would like i.e you can enter URL for rejection page on the redirect condition section as shown below
I hope this information will be helpful to you. Should you need further support lets know.
- praxairdirectAnswered on June 08, 2012 at 03:06 PM
- pinoytechAnswered on June 08, 2012 at 03:20 PM
On behalf of my colleague, you're welcome! If you need our help again, please don't hesitate to contact us anytime.