- JCLAUDIOSGOAsked on February 05, 2017 at 06:46 PM
Tudo bem ?
Estou utilizando a opção em anexo, porém não abre no celular (android 6.0) para selecionar um arquivo, somente no computador, o que posso fazer para resolver isto ?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on February 05, 2017 at 11:08 PM
- JCLAUDIOSGOAnswered on February 06, 2017 at 06:48 PM
Desenvolvi um aplicativo e tento acessar por ele o upload, mas sem sucesso.
Limpei o cache mas sem sucesso.
No navegador funciona, mas quando executo o apk não.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on February 06, 2017 at 08:48 PM
I checked your app on android but I am still unable to replicate the issue. I was able to upload a file to the form successfully.
I checked the code on the form and I can see that the form is embedded using it's direct link into your app's iframe holder. If possible can you try using the iFrame embed code on this guide instead: Getting the form iFrame code.
Alternatively, you may also try getting the full source code to embed to your app: How to get the Full Source Code of your Form
Please let us know how it goes.
- JCLAUDIOSGOAnswered on February 08, 2017 at 04:58 PM
Acredito que para replicar o problema, vocês precisariam instalar meu apk para obter o problema,como faço para enviar este apk ?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 08, 2017 at 06:30 PM
You may email it to email@example.com and include this thread # in the subject (1057288), we will test the app on our end, though I think would not be possible to get the form working in a mobile app since forms are most designed to work on web environment and the APK code may also affect this functionality, if possible I would suggest you to instead redirect your user to the form to be opened in the web browser and then go back to the app.