- akrajewskiAsked on June 08, 2012 at 03:28 PM
1. is there wa way to increase leading? I need for this form to fit on one page.
2. is there a way for each form to be sequentially numbered as it's filled out?
3. is there a place that I can access all sent forms and batch print them as needed?
Thanks so much for your help! Great tool!Page URL:
- jeanettebmzAnswered on June 08, 2012 at 06:00 PM
1. Yes , you can increase the size of the form either by embedding the iFrame method and changing its height and width into it or by injecting custom CSS code and then adding atributes to the class .form-all such as width , height, etc.
2. As far as I understood, you would like to get a unique ID for each submission, but if what you asked has to do with form dynamically increasing that is not possible. A workaround would be to create fields that can be hidden later with conditional logics and show them depending on a selection user has made, like in this example
3. You can access the form throught the form builder (you need to acces your Jotform account first), then you can see form submissions-
Select your Form and click the Submissions menu on the toolbar
In order to batch print them , you would need to download the EXCEL file, because we don't have such feature available yet.
Do the following : Click on "Submissions"
Scroll down the page, On the Grid Table-Right Above the Submission Date title- you
will see "Download as Excel" Button (You can export the submissions to CSV file also, right near the Excel Label)
Hope this answers all your questions