- CharlieAnswered on February 06, 2017 at 05:35 AM
Unfortunately, this seems to happen because of some styling on the website itself. I guess the jump to the top does not happen because the form is embedded on an iFrame.
I see your website is embedded on a Wordpress site. Could you try the following steps here: https://www.jotform.com/help/324-A-guide-to-forms-for-WordPress-users
There are 4 ways:
1. Use the Embed Form Plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/embed-form/
2. Use the JotForm oEmbed plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/jotform-oembed/
3. Use the Wordpress Embed method under the "Publish"->"Platforms" page.
4. Using the iFrame embed code.
I guess #4 does not work for you, but please try getting a freshly copied code and see if that works. Please also do make sure to use the plugins one at a time.
Let us know if that helps.