- ddyoyo10Asked on February 06, 2017 at 06:16 AM
Is there a possible way not to let the users type the same hint example as the form?
- JotForm DeveloperHelenAnswered on February 06, 2017 at 06:46 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
You can do it with using our Conditional Logic.
1. Add the Text Field to your form with hint text.
2. Add the Text field to your form. Enter your message that you want.
3. Click Text field's Settings icon and set the Hide Field to Yes.
4. Go to "Settings -> Conditions" page and select "Show/Hide Field".
5. Set these condition properties and just click "Save" button. You can change the "Contains" part to "Equal to" if you want.
Here is a result:
If you have any questions or issue, please do not hesitate to contact us.