- myyalnizAsked on February 06, 2017 at 06:45 AMThis site can’t be reached
form.jotformeu.com unexpectedly closed the connection.
Try:Checking the connection Checking the proxy and the firewallERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on February 06, 2017 at 06:56 AM
Thank you for reporting us.
We have realised this last week but the issue should be fixed now. Could you please try it again?
If not please provide us your External IP and DNS details to allow us making a further investigation.
As a temporary solution, you can use your form by visiting as following URL. You just need to delete the eu part on the form url for your other forms.
If you embed your form to any website, you just need to replace form urls in the embed code as mentioned above.
If you need any further assistance by our side, please do let us know.
- myyalnizAnswered on February 06, 2017 at 07:17 AM
I am in Istanbul and tried since yesterday and it is not working.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 06, 2017 at 07:20 AM
Thank you for the update. We have already raised this matter with our backend team. You'll get an update on this thread once the problem is resolved.
Would you mind giving us the external IP and DNS as originally asked by my colleague? The information would help us with the investigation.
- myyalnizAnswered on February 06, 2017 at 07:29 AM
My IP is 22.214.171.124
DNS is Turk telecom DNS s
- JotForm SupportsethAnswered on February 06, 2017 at 07:40 AM
I forwarded the information to our developers. We will notify you via this thread when the issue is fixed.
Please try using another domain of JotForm: