- Jackocon34Asked on February 06, 2017 at 02:06 PM
I keep getting an unable to verify message when I try to connect my paypal api username, password and signature to the integration wizard.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on February 06, 2017 at 03:30 PM
Could you please check and make sure that your account is not in Test mode (Sandbox):
And please check if username, password and signature are correct and not misspelled.
We'll wait for your response.
- Jackocon34Answered on February 07, 2017 at 12:01 PM
I checked and sandbox mode is turned off. I also triple checked my credentials and all is accurate. I am still getting the unable to verify response.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on February 07, 2017 at 01:16 PM
Thank you for getting back to us with additional information.
I will forward this thread to our backend team for further checking. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
- omurAnswered on February 08, 2017 at 06:07 AM
I examined your account and found that none of your forms does have the API credentials for PayPal Pro in it.
If you could create an example form with the API credentials I will examine it for you.
- Jackocon34Answered on February 08, 2017 at 01:47 PM
I Just created a paypal payments pro form. I tried multiple times to add API Username Password and Signature and every time I receive an unable to verify message when I click Verify.
- omurAnswered on February 08, 2017 at 02:09 PM
Please fill out the details and press continue on the bottom of the screen. Ignore the verify button on this occasion.
I'll be evaluating the reason of this after you've completed this step.
- Jackocon34Answered on February 08, 2017 at 02:15 PM
All details were filled in and I clicked continue.
- omurAnswered on February 08, 2017 at 02:31 PM
Thank you very much.
I'll investigate the issue and update you on the outcome.
- Jackocon34Answered on February 08, 2017 at 03:14 PM
Okay thank you for the assistance!
- Jackocon34Answered on February 10, 2017 at 06:09 PM
Any update on this issue? I have the form setup and all but I still receive an unable to verify message when I try to check the validity of the api credentials. I just want to make sure that the payments coming in will work.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 10, 2017 at 09:39 PM
Unfortunately, we do not have any update regarding this ticket, I will ask for updates and will let you know as soon as I receive any.
Just to make sure and add it in the comment, is this interfering with your payments?
For example, have you tried submitting your form and completing a payment?
Please, let us know.
- Jackocon34Answered on February 13, 2017 at 11:21 AM
We tried submitting a payment today and it failed. After submission it returned the page and on the bottom of the page it says PCI SECURITY ERROR - Security Header is Not Valid.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 13, 2017 at 11:51 AM
Apologies for the inconvenience.
We have not received any update regarding this, but I will ask for any and will also provide the info you mentioned, we will update you as soon as possible.
- Jackocon34Answered on February 13, 2017 at 11:55 AM
Okay thanks. We are running out of time to have this cleared up before we will be receiving payments. I am going to try to setup a new form using a different method to capture payment. Please keep me updated and let me know if I can provide any information to help get this resolved.
- omurAnswered on February 13, 2017 at 11:43 PM
I've tried to make some live payments from your form and this also failed.
This indicates that while the API keys can be correct, your PayPal account is likely to have a error on the PayPal side. Your subscription to PayPal may have ended or something similar.
Please verify your PayPal account as we are unable to acquire further information about your PayPal account in your behalf.
You should be able to get your payments working by using regular PayPal (not the pro version).
That should fix your immediate problem.
Thank you very much