- Danielle LarsenAsked on February 06, 2017 at 02:12 PM
Ok, I am looking for a sign up template for a POTLUCK type event. So, I want to be able to assign different dishes and have people sign up for what they want to bring and then I would like the form to keep track of what has or has not been assigned in real time. DO you have a template for that?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on February 06, 2017 at 03:33 PM
We don't have a template for potluck event. However, that is possible here in JotForm. You can create a form with Name, Food to Bring, and Assign different dishes.
Here's my demo form: https://form.jotform.com/70365582763968
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on February 06, 2017 at 04:37 PM
Here's a guide how to clone my demo form: https://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL
Sure, go ahead and try it. Let us know how it goes. Thank you.
- IHCCommAnswered on July 19, 2017 at 02:05 AM
I created this form: https://www.jotform.com/form-templates/potluck-sign-up-form
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on July 19, 2017 at 03:15 AM
Thank you for sharing your form, IHCComm.
I tested it and it is working properly. :)
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on July 19, 2017 at 03:54 AM
To clone or copy a form, please follow this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL
I hope that helps.