- purplecowAsked on June 08, 2012 at 09:28 PM
Account details: Username: purplecow
Contact Us Form
When I open my account at Jotform I see that there are submissions but there is no email notifications on my email the one I designate at recipient email
The Test Email worked but the new submissions was not send
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on June 08, 2012 at 10:16 PM
Could you please try to change your Form Sender E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org? To do that please follow the guide below:
1. While on your form, Click Setup & Embed then E-mail Alerts
2. Open Notifications, then click on Reply-To and Recipient Settings
3. Change the Sender E-mail value to email@example.com, just like below:
Also, ensure that firstname.lastname@example.org is in your trusted senders list.
Please let us know if the problem still persist after that, so that we can further assist you on this matter. Thanks!