- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on February 06, 2017 at 02:56 PM
You may delete the image by accessing the old image wizard. You can add &old to the URL while editing the form to access the old form settings as shown below assuming 1234567890 is the form ID.
1. Please access the image wizard by adding the image field to any form or a new form. Now, select "Choose from Existing Images" and then press Next.
2. Select the image that you want to delete and then click "Delete Selected Image".
Once you are done with deleting the image, you can reset the browser to access the new field properties in the form builder.
- cardiofitwellnessAnswered on February 07, 2017 at 10:50 AM
Thank you so much!!
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on February 07, 2017 at 11:00 AM
You are welcome. You may also reset the builder properties by also appending &reset to the form URL.
For ex: https://www.jotform.com//?formID=1234567890&reset
Hope this information helps!