- cogollo360Asked on June 09, 2012 at 05:14 AM
I have a problem I have a page of articles,
and I sell one and need to be marked by no more,
and can not find the option to sell one and delete it, help me
THANK YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTIONPage URL:
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on June 09, 2012 at 05:30 AM
Let me clarify what you wish to do. You'd like that once the item gets selected and then sold, you wish for the item to be automatically removed from the list, correct?
- cogollo360Answered on June 09, 2012 at 07:42 AMyes!!
2012/6/9 JotForm Support Forum
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on June 09, 2012 at 08:48 AM
I'm afraid our payment wizard doesn't currently have an inventory tracking feature where you could enter that there are x number of a particular item in stock or available for sale. However, such functionality would be very useful and as such, I'll submit a ticket requesting it. I'm in no position to state if or when it will be implemented though.
- cogollo360Answered on June 09, 2012 at 09:30 AMhello I do not need it for inventory, just to clear the item when they buy it
El 09/06/2012, a las 14:48, JotForm Support Forum escribió:
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on June 09, 2012 at 01:58 PM
Yes, I understood that to be what you meant. It's just that I figured such an implementation would probably be part of an overall inventory feature of some kind.
- cogollo360Answered on June 09, 2012 at 02:53 PMThen he could do what I say? and if you can do as I do
El 09/06/2012, a las 19:58, JotForm Support Forum escribió:
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on June 09, 2012 at 07:05 PM
A ticket has already been submitted for the request to add this feature that you are looking for. But we cannot guarantee that this will be implemented anytime soon.
- allfiredupakronAnswered on January 29, 2013 at 04:50 PM
Has anything come of this? I would LOVE to have a cut off for items for sale. It does not have to track it per say, just limit it's sale after a certain point
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on January 29, 2013 at 05:57 PM
Unfortunately this is not available yet and we do not have an ETA available.
Your comment has been added to this ticket. The more interest in a request the higher it will become in priority.
As soon as there are any updates, our dev team will update this thread.
- pagepluscaAnswered on April 10, 2013 at 11:43 PM
Please add me as "an interested party" :)
- holmsterAnswered on May 14, 2013 at 01:59 PM
I am also interested in this feature
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 14, 2013 at 05:16 PM
I would suggest you guys to open a separate thread requesting the same so we can send you notifications once this is added to JotForm and so our development team will be aware of the total users requesting this feature.
Thank you for your understanding!
- CitygateBmthAnswered on October 15, 2014 at 07:04 AM
Yep, also very interested in this. Can't sell tickets through Jotform until we can put a limit on what's available.