- Brian KuhnertAsked on February 06, 2017 at 10:11 PM
I am using a Macbook Air, using macOS Sierra. The web browser is Chrome (version 55.0.2883.95).
- guest_50400018104030Answered on February 06, 2017 at 10:59 PM
Sorry...this is the direct link to the form: https://form.jotform.co/50400308172845
- JotForm SupportowenAnswered on February 07, 2017 at 02:07 AM
I am able to replicate the issue you mentioned. When you want to edit your forms you are redirected to the version 4.0 and you get "Something went wrong" errors. I am now escalating a bug ticket about your issue to be investigated by our developers.
In the meantime though, you can switch back to v3 which I hope should work well for you. You can do the change here:
Please change the "Form Builder" option to Version 3 here. You'll be updated about the issue with v4 through this thread. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Thank you for contacting us.
- JotForm SupportowenAnswered on February 07, 2017 at 02:12 AM
Please let us know if v3 is not working as well.
- JotForm DeveloperScottAnswered on February 07, 2017 at 09:08 AM
This is fixed now. You can edit your forms freely on our new builder.
Let us know if you need anything else,