- capconnectAsked on February 07, 2017 at 04:27 AM
Hi, for the above form created some time ago, the auto responder emails (ie what the person completing sees) had manual entry fields so that
1) Sender Name = I could make the company name ie Cap Connect
2) Reply to email - firstname.lastname@example.org
3) recipient emails - others who would see this email - is this right?
On my new form https://form.jotformeu.com/60524091894358 i dont have the same manula options.
how can i replicate the same in this forma as the one above please?Additionally, i have had to change my email on the system to my personal email of f.ayhan@btinternet,.com as email@example.com which is my valid email company email address your sytem said was bouncing. I want to restore this email again in my settings. was there a glitch in your system? not sure why it doesn't recognise my email address.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on February 07, 2017 at 05:21 AM
You can change all that information in Emails settings:
I checked those settings in this form: https://form.jotformeu.com/60524091894358.
Regarding your other question, I opened a separate thread and we will attend it here.
If you have any further questions, please let us know.