- karenyAsked on February 07, 2017 at 09:48 AM
I cloned a form, added a field, and it's right on the draft, but at the bottom on the live version
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on February 07, 2017 at 10:54 AM
I have inspected your live form and it looks exactly the same like the form inside of Form Builder.
New Version 4 has auto save feature and form is automatically saved after each change on the form is made.
Which field on your form is on wrong place of your live form? I noticed that submit button is at the top of your form? You can move it to the bottom of the form inside of Form Builder.
If your are still unable to resolve your issue, please let us know with which field you have issues with and if possible provide us a screenshots of that field from Form Builder and from your live form.
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- karenyAnswered on February 07, 2017 at 11:15 AM
It IS correct in form builder. See video
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on February 07, 2017 at 11:35 AM
Thank you for the video.
I have inspected your form on your account and on my end your Form Builder looks like this.
Can you please try to use some other browser and see how it looks there. You can also try in incognito mode.
I have also cleared your form cache.
Also here is my cloned form where I set text field and submit button to the bottom of the form.
Feel free to clone it.
If the issue still persist on your end, please let us know which browser and OS are you using.
Hope this will help.
- karenyAnswered on February 07, 2017 at 11:45 AMIt Is at the bottom of the form in form builder. And some questions are out of order on the live form that are different in form builder.
Sent from my iPhone
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on February 07, 2017 at 12:05 PM
I will escalate this issue to our developer. We will inform you via this thread once this issue is resolved.
If using different browser or my cloned form, did not resolve your issue, you can also switch back to Version 3 and then edit your form, to see if that will resolve your issue. You can switch back to Version 3 on settings page of your account.
- JotForm DeveloperberkayAnswered on February 08, 2017 at 12:19 AM
We are really sorry for the trouble that caused to you. Unfortunately we had a server-side error and it is fixed quickly. You can always use revision history tool to get your changes back again.