- KristiLarsonAsked on February 07, 2017 at 01:02 PM
I am currently working on a t-shirt form and would like to have the purchaser to have the opportunity to also make a donation if they wish. This has been highly successful in our past t-shirt campaigns. However, I am unable to figure out how to add a field in the current form I am working in to have that option.
Please review the form and let me know if this option is available and the steps I need to take to add the field. Thank you.
- AIDANAnswered on February 07, 2017 at 02:42 PM
Hi Kristi, thank you for contacting us.
I examined your form and your request above, and I created a clone of your form where I built on the donation product that you added as the last item in your list of products, using these steps:
1. I set the price to $1.
2. I removed the type that you have set.
3. I changed the quantity to a TextBox with a label "Donation $" and a "Default Quantity" of 10.
4. I applied this custom CSS code to make the donation field wider:
The result is this form: https://www.jotform.com/70375904194965
Please feel free to clone it if this solution works for you. As you may have noticed, we cannot have both a donation field (user input product type) and selling products in the same integration, and we cannot have more than one payment integration in the same form, so having the donation as a product like this is pretty much the only practical solution.
If you need further assistance please let us know. We will be happy to help. Thank you.