- JimGucciAsked on February 07, 2017 at 02:16 PM
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on February 07, 2017 at 03:34 PM
Unfortunately, we don't offer phone support. We do provide technical assistance here over the Support Forum. You can open a new thread through this link: https://www.jotform.com/answers/answer.php?
Please provide the details about the problem you're experiencing. You may also contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- Jim GucciardoAnswered on February 07, 2017 at 03:39 PM
I've sent a couple questions re. this. I can't get the Thank You page to update on this form:
I've added a logo, and it won't display.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on February 07, 2017 at 05:02 PM
I was able to replicate the issue. The image logo is not showing in the Thank You page.
Would it be okay if I log in to your account and insert the logo manually?
I'll wait for your reply. Thank you.
- jim gucciardoAnswered on February 07, 2017 at 05:48 PM
Yes, absolutely. Please fix this. Thanks.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on February 07, 2017 at 07:15 PM
Thank you for waiting. The issue is now fixed. This problem is happening because there is a "Thank You Page Condition" in your form.
The condition states that if the "Name" field is filled, the user will be redirected to the default Thank You page after hitting the Submit button. I deleted it since I believe it is not needed.
I did another test submission in your form and the correct "Thank You page" is now showing.
Hope that helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 07, 2017 at 11:05 PM
We will answer your new questions on a separate thread here https://www.jotform.com/answers/1059896.