- Beanie3556Asked on February 07, 2017 at 08:56 PM
I have two questions regarding the new jotform 4.0.
1) Where can I find the section to edit translations?
In jotform 3.0, under "preferences" it was easy to find "translations", and there add languages and edit translations, if you wanted to use more than english as a language. Where do I find the same in Jotform 4.0?
2) Warning messages upon form validations, seems to violate the translation.
Curently, as a work around for my first question, I switched back to JF 3.0 to edit my translations.
When previewing it in JF 4.0 validation warning messages seems to override the translations that I did in JF 3.0 for form errors. Any solution to this?
Looking forward to hearing from you ASAP.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 08, 2017 at 12:02 AM
I will forward the issue about the translate button missing in the v4 builder to our second level, our developers should let us know via this thread as soon as this is resolved.
Regarding to your second report, I have moved it to another thread and it can be found here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1059926
We will assist you there as soon as possible.
- JotForm DeveloperhasanAnswered on February 13, 2017 at 09:49 AM
We are sorry for the delay. Form Translations is enabled again.
Please let us know if you have any problems.