- ssarloAsked on February 08, 2017 at 10:20 AM
I am unable to access the advance designer on any of my forms. Please advise.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on February 08, 2017 at 11:37 AM
I have checked and on your account you have only forms that are shared with you.
I have tested Advance Designer on few of the forms on your account and I was able to access it.
Are you still unable to access it? Maybe it was temporarily issue. Please try again. Inside of Form Builder click on Designer option and then select Advance Designer.
You can also try to use some other browser. If the issue still persist on your end, please provide us ID of the form you are having issues with.
Let us known if you need further assistance.
- ssarloAnswered on February 08, 2017 at 12:46 PMI am still under able to access advanced designer. When I click on the tab, this is all is what comes up but it doesn’t open the designer window.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on February 08, 2017 at 01:21 PM
Unfortunately your image is not shown here on forum. Please note that images that are attached inside of email will not be shown here on forum. You will need to open this thread and upload your screenshot.
Are you having issues with all forms or with just one specific form? If it is only one form please provide us ID of that form.
Also have you tried to use some other browser? You can also try in incognito mode.
I saw that you are using Version 3 of our Form Builder. You can switch to Version 4 To see if that will resolve your issue. You can switch to Version 4 on settings page of your account.
Looking forward to your reply.
- ssarloAnswered on February 08, 2017 at 01:45 PMI’m using Google Chrome and it’s happening with all my forms. When I click on Advanced Designer, the orange Advanced Designer screen appears but it doesn’t take me into the actual Advanced Designer
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 08, 2017 at 03:12 PM
There is a script error based on our logs, but I am not sure if this is related to the form builder since I was able to do it on your form. I need to make sure before forwarding this matter to our developers. So, can you try looking at this using Mozilla Firefox?
If Firefox works, try clearing your browser cache in Google Chrome. Maybe some old files are still saved on your end causing the problem on Google Chrome. If that won't make any difference, let us know here so we can investigate further and inform our developers about it.
We look forward to your reply.