- WHLearycoAsked on February 08, 2017 at 11:31 AM
I received this notice. The email listed (firstname.lastname@example.org) is my work email and active. If I want to add jot form to my safe sender list, what email from jot form shoudl I add. Will this fix it?
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on February 08, 2017 at 12:40 PM
If I want to add jot form to my safe sender list, what email from jot form shoudl I add. Will this fix it?
This is just one of the few things you should consider to avoid getting your email in the Bounce List. I'll be citing some guides later on but first, here's what I saw from our logs when I checked it.
Reason(s) : smtp; 554 4.4.7 Message expired: unable to deliver in 840 minutes.
I removed that email from the list so you should now start receiving email notifications. In case it happens again in the future:
1. Prior to contacting us, check your EMAIL HISTORY logs if you suspect you're not receiving emails. Here's How-to-View-All-Your-Form-Email-History
2. If you found some emails showing as FAILED or IN BOUNCE/BLOCK LIST on your EMAIL HISTORY, check these emails if they are on the Bounce List and remove them by following this guide on How-to-Remove-Your-Email-Address-from-Bounce-List
3. Lastly, here's a quick guideline on How-to-Prevent-Email-Bouncing-Related-Issues
4. If you want more control over the email sending, you may also try using your own SMTP sender: How-to-Setup-SMTP-for-a-Form
I know the guides and steps above may look generic but please take your time following them (especially items #1 to #2).
Don't hesitate to get back to us if you're still having issues receiving email notifications.