- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 08, 2017 at 01:52 PM
Are you trying to import a FormsCentral Fillable PDF form? Please note that this tools is meant for FormsCentral only: https://www.jotform.com/adobe-formscentral-alternative/
- staffproAnswered on February 08, 2017 at 01:54 PM
I have a ready made pdf fillable form and I'd like to upload it to jotform so I can embed it etc.. how can I do that?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 08, 2017 at 03:02 PM
If that fillable PDF is a FormsCentral form, then follow this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/340-How-to-Import-Adobe-FormsCentral-PDF-Forms-to-JotForm
If it is not from FormsCentral, then it won't work. Let us know if you have more questions.
- WEofficeAnswered on April 10, 2017 at 07:58 PM
Hello, I am having the same issue. Does this mean that if the form was not from Form Central then I have to recreate the form from scratch?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on April 10, 2017 at 09:41 PM
I noticed that you have opened another thread with the same question. You can find your other thread here: https://support.jotform.com/answers/1116066 where I have already answered your question.