- kateYPBAsked on February 08, 2017 at 02:42 PM
I didn't see a way, but it would be an awesome feature.
- KadeJMAnswered on February 08, 2017 at 03:45 PM
Thanks for the feedback about duplicating autoresponders.
Currently, as far as I know the only way to duplicate it is to either duplicate the field in the formbuilder or to manually add a second autoresponder in the emails area.
Is your intention something along the lines of this to speed the process or if you wanted to change one setting in it quickly but use the same from it's point of origin?
If you'd like, we can gladly open up a feature request for such but, I would like to understand how this would help benefit your workflow?
- kateYPBAnswered on February 08, 2017 at 04:45 PMFor example, one of our forms is a registration page for an event that has 5 possible locations/dates. We have autoresponders customized to each date/event depending on which one you choose. It would have been great if I could have just duplicated the original autoresponder message and updated the date/location instead of copy and pasting the info into a new autoresponder.
Kate D. Kelly
Assistant to Erin Owen
[This message was sent from my iPhone. Please excuse my brevity and typos. The keys are small, my thumbs are not.]
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 08, 2017 at 05:27 PM
It is not possible to duplicate email notifications or autoresponders. You will have to copy-paste them for now which is actually not that difficult to do :)
However, we definitely understand your point here and it is actually pretty easy to just duplicate them instead of doing the copy-paste way. With that, we have raised this as a feature request so it will be considered in the future.
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on May 03, 2017 at 08:51 AM
Thank you for reporting us this.
Please note that this feature is available now. You just need to click duplicate button. After that, these two notifications will be identical.
If you have more questions, please feel free to contact us.