- Nnick CuaAsked on February 08, 2017 at 03:52 PM
I need the login and password or reset to yoru web site. My tech is on vacation
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on February 08, 2017 at 04:32 PM
Do you need access to account with username MainlineDelivers. I saw that that account added you as sub account user, so that you can view forms and submissions. To have access to shared forms you will need to create JotForm account and you will have to use same email address you used to post your question on this thread. You can use this link to sign up: https://www.jotform.com/signup
We do not know password of other account. If you know password of that account you can login with email address or with username. If you have forgot your password you can reset your password:
1. Go to jotform login page
2. Click on the login button on top
3. Click the "Forgot Password?" button
4. Provide your username or email, and click on send reset button.
Password reset email will be sent to email address of that account. If you do not have access to that email address, then we can only suggest you to contact your owner of that account and ask for account login credentials.
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.