- altoncAsked on February 08, 2017 at 03:53 PM
I want the button to be red on my form, so I selected it from the options. Only thing is that it's not red, but blue with a red outline.
Please see attached.
Oh and please fix my other form too!
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on February 08, 2017 at 04:34 PM
Yes, you can change the color in the Advanced Form Designer tool. Here's how:
1. Open your form and click the Form Designer button.
2. Click the Advance Designer under the Colors tab.
3. Select the Submit button and click the drop down menu of the Background color then select the color you preferred.
4. When you're done, click the Save Changes button in the upper left side of the screen.
If you need further assistance, please contact us again. Thank you.
- altoncAnswered on February 08, 2017 at 05:45 PMIt worked. Thanks!