- George BealeAsked on June 10, 2012 at 10:56 PM
I tried figuring this out on my own, and it wasn't giving me any options.
Basically, on some of my forms, I have it to where they can select "cash, check, credit card".
I am trying to do it, to where if they select "credit card" and fill out the rest, and hit submit, it will submit that form to me, and then redirect them to another page automatically to enter in their credit card information.
Is there a way to do that?
Or, is it possible to when they choose credit card, some fields appear asking them to enter in the information?
I have tried it both ways, and cant get it to work.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on June 11, 2012 at 07:09 AM
I think that's possible with JotForm, you can use Conditional Logic on Forms for that. Here's an explanation.
1. Add radio button to your form then put your options (example: cash, credit card, check)
Next, we will create conditions for this options (Example: If "Credit Card" is selected from radio button, user will be redirected to your CC payment gateway or custom URL). To do that,
2. Go to "Setup & Embed" tab
3. Click Conditions button
4. Choose "Change Thank You URL after submission" from the Conditions Wizard options
5. Create your Conditions, see screen below for example:
You can also do the same for the other payment options. See it in action with this form http://form.jotform.me/form/21617535700448?, you'll be redirected to Paypal when you choose Credit Card. I have also added some extra descriptions when a certain payment type is selected, this possible with HIDE/SHOW conditions (the first option in the condition wizard).
Hope this helps. Let me know if everything isn't clear to you. Thank you so much!