- pvredcrossAsked on December 23, 2010 at 08:42 AM
Here is the link http://www.jotform.com/jsform/2761428084
I had set it up to email responses and when I tested it, it was working fine. But we have not been receiving submissions even though people said they have been submitting. Please help!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 24, 2010 at 04:34 AM
Login to your account, select the form and then click on "Submissions" button to access your form submissions.
For emails, check the email address for that form:
1. Open the form on the form editor
2. Click on "Setup & Share" tab on the top toolbar
3. Click on "Email Alerts"
4. Click on "Notifications"
5. Click "Reply-to and Recipient Settings"
6. Change the email address on the lower bottom corner.
- pvredcrossAnswered on December 28, 2010 at 08:23 AM
Hi, thanks for your answer. I actually created the form BEFORE (maybe a few month before) I created an account. The form does not appear in my account and I'm trying to figure out if there is a way for me to access the submission from the form as they are not being sent to my email. This is the link to the form:
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 28, 2010 at 09:27 AM
This form is on "dawnleaks" account. That's also a Red Cross about. Email address starts with "leaks@....".
- pvredcrossAnswered on December 28, 2010 at 10:24 AM
Oh my... oops! Thanks!!!