- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 08, 2017 at 05:51 PM
I have checked the forms owner pjclearwater and found that this account is currently using the v3 builder as default, the form owner should also set the v4 as default builder so they open like this for you as well.
If it still does not work, please let us know.
- rbarbietoAnswered on February 08, 2017 at 05:56 PM
OK. I had PJ change his to v4 as default. His works. Mine still shows v3.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 08, 2017 at 07:04 PM
I will report this to our second level so our developers can investigate and resolve the issue.
We will let you know as soon as we get any update regarding this.
- rbarbietoAnswered on February 09, 2017 at 10:53 AM
update: I can now see v4 when I click on the banner to "try v4" it creates a blank new form using v4. That is different from yesterday when I couldn't see v4 whatsoever... however, when I'm in that new blank form seeing v4 and click in the top left to go back to all my forms (making sure not to click on the "go back to v3") it takes me back to my forms IN v3.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on February 09, 2017 at 12:31 PM
Thank you for updating us and sharing new information.
Your message will reach developer assigned.W
We'll inform you once the issue is resolved.
- JotForm SupportpaulsimpsonAnswered on March 18, 2017 at 08:26 AM
This problem has now been fixed. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.