- BonsquealAsked on February 08, 2017 at 07:49 PM
Hello, I'm creating a form that allows multiple products and, for one product (t-shirts), needs to allow different sizes at different price points. I wanted to include the ability to select quantities and sizes of the shirts (other than the free-form text entry current there) without having 17 different fields for each size, but:
1. I can't use sub-product because I need my users to be able to pay by check instead of via PayPal;
2. I loved the look of the configurable list, but it doesn't pass to a form calculation (which is a pretty big flaw, btw. You should get on that); and
3. Matrix doesn't allow different input types or even a conditional logic making the number of rows dependent on a dropdown quantity selected in another field.
Is there any other work-around I can use?Page URL:
- IanAnswered on February 08, 2017 at 11:31 PM
You can use purchase order tool, this is similar with payment tools but without payment integration
You can create the sub-products in the purchase order tool too
This way you can make your user pay by check.
Hope this helps.
- BonsquealAnswered on February 09, 2017 at 07:53 AM
Thanks, but I need to allow users to pay by PayPal. I believe I found another solution using the matrix.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on February 09, 2017 at 08:43 AM
I'm glad you found a solution for your needs. I'm seeing you have 2 other threads that might be related to this where you have a condition in place for Check and Paypal but it still redirects to Paypal even when Pay by Check is selected.
In case you have something to add or a followup question, just open the first thread above and reply from there since that seems like the most recent one you opened.